Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Why Blog?

This is a more personal post than I have been sharing on my page. I wanted to share the reason of why I chose to blog and share my life in an online format.

If you do not know much about me, here are 10 facts:

  1. I am married to the love of my life and college sweetheart for almost three years 
  2. We have the cutest, sassiest, little girl who will be one in March 
  3. I am a teacher for 3rd-5th graders with various special needs 
  4. I am finishing my Master's degree in Multisensory Education this May 
  5. We choose to cook from scratch often and meal plan every week 
  6. My family is my top priority 
  7. I started making resources for teachers in 2016 and have been slowly creating more throughout the years
  8. I am constantly scrolling and researching more efficient ways to run our lives, which I want to share with other people
  9. We have an eight-year-old Golden Retriever, named Sadie 
  10. Our lives are humorous, chaotic, and blessed, which is what I want to share daily 
I know these facts are random, which pretty much sums up our lives. Hadley, our little one, has stopped me multiple times as I try to write this. She loves to see Mom's computer and the pretty pictures, aka clipart I am browsing. Sadie has tried to jump up on the couch with me to avoid Hadley pulling her fur. Oh, and my Instant Pot has beeped twice for me to release the steam. 

My goal here is to inspire one mom or teacher or wife or man to celebrate the special things in life. All Kinds of Special is simply what is says, we are full of special things that are not like anyone else we know. I used to use this phrase to describe my job, which included many different "special" needs. I then began to use it to describe my life, which is when I began my teacher Instagram. I absolutely adore connecting with people and sharing how I can be more efficient and make more of the special times. 

I hope that you can find one thing you are able to take away from my page. If not, just grab a cup of coffee (or Diet Coke) and hang out til the next day. I promise to bring you along with me through each season of my life, if you will have me. 

Answer me this in the comments: what is one thing that you would do if you could not fail? 

Keep an eye out for tomorrow's post to see my answer. 

Stay special, 
Kaylee Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling in Text with a Picture in Powerpoint

Hey friends, Happy happy Spring! Can you believe it is finally here?! Here in Alabama, we have all four seasons in one day, so I am cons...