Monday, February 11, 2019

Sight Word Work in Resource



Hey y'all,

Doesn't everyone in the elementary word love sight word work? Well, I sure do. I struggled with covering all of the words and having the students practice them independently. Well, I set out to figure out how to structure five levels of Dolch sight words plus independence plus simple plus no prep.

Can you see that I set high expectations? Well after a year of teaching, I found the secret formula and have been using it ever since! I dedicated one worksheet to one word, added in multisensory units, and made sure I could just print them!

I am doing a live this afternoon to show off my organization of sight word worksheets. If you are just all giddy about these, you can download them NOW through my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Print them off and TA DA!

Here is a time-lapse video of how these worksheets work:

I am so thrilled to be bringing some peace to your classroom and sight word work! Please let me know if you have ANY questions or want me to create something for you!

Stay special y'all,
Kaylee Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling in Text with a Picture in Powerpoint

Hey friends, Happy happy Spring! Can you believe it is finally here?! Here in Alabama, we have all four seasons in one day, so I am cons...