Thursday, March 28, 2019

Filling in Text with a Picture in Powerpoint

Hey friends,

Happy happy Spring! Can you believe it is finally here?! Here in Alabama, we have all four seasons in one day, so I am constantly putting on and shedding clothing. How is it where y'all are?

March is coming to a close, but not without a special birthday to celebrate! Miss Hadley is turning one this year! I am so blessed to have been given the best gift and to have her here a year later to celebrate.

We did an actual birthday dinner last night, at Jim n Nick's in Auburn. The food was wonderful and the company was perfect! If you ever want candid shots from our little lives, follow us on Instagram!

I wanted to share a FB live video tutorial I did earlier this week on some little creations I am doing for her party. This tutorial walks you through how to put a picture inside of a text.

*FYI, the fonts and graphics in this video are purchased for personal and business use.

Find the video here.

If you are like me and have a sleeping child on your chest, and would not dare play a video with sound; then here are some quiet written steps for you!

One: Place a text box
Two: Type your text
Three (optional): Change your font
Four: Select Text
Five: Go to Toolbar, Select Format
Six: Select Text Fill
Seven: From the drop down list, select picture > from file
Eight: Choose the picture you want to fill your text
Nine: Sit back and enjoy your new trick!

Y'all, wasn't that just mind-blowing? I am definitely using this trick on #allthethings in the future and can't wait to see you do the same!

If you want another example, check out my new logo! I added the glitter for some extra fun!


Are these the kinds of things that you would want to see more? If so, drop a comment below and I will do my best to walk you through it!

Stay special,
Kaylee Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling in Text with a Picture in Powerpoint

Hey friends, Happy happy Spring! Can you believe it is finally here?! Here in Alabama, we have all four seasons in one day, so I am cons...