Friday, January 25, 2019

#FridayFavorites Mayhem Week


Fri-yay is more like it, right y'all?

This week has been one full of chaos and mayhem. I wanted to share what helped me survive this week.

1. Water bottle. I absolutely, positively, do not drink enough water during the day. However, I love being able to have a cute bottle sitting on my desk that reminds me to drink something every once in a while. This bottle keeps the water cold throughout the day. You can find the bottle here.

2. Instant Pot. Y'all, I got one on Christmas and absolutely love this machine. I was skeptical and honestly am not a pro at it yet, but I love that I can throw frozen meat straight in and cook it. Y'all, this is absolutely amazing thing that sits on my counter nightly. Mine came from Sam's, so I am not able to link directly to it! However, I wanted to make sure that you follow all my pressure cooker recipes on Pinterest.

3. Grove Cleaning Shipment. This is one of my favorite things that comes to my front door monthly. I hate chemicals, yet strive to have a clean-ish home for my little one's touchy hands. This monthly subscription can be scheduled at any time and you can put whatever you want in your box! This link  allows you to get five free items! Hello, free Ms. Meyer's! YAY!

4. Sharpies. Yes, I said it. I love the smell of sharpies and a new pack brings great joy to my heart. I have popped open a new packet this week to help kick off my last semester of graduate school! I love being able to have a variety of sharpies, but my favorites are fine point sharpies. I found a 12 pack for $6 (order now, because this is an amazing deal).

5. Page flags. Sharpies and flags go hand-in-hand in my book (see what I did there). Graduate school has been full of reading, which I enjoy putting notes in as I go. This helps me concentrate. The book below is one of my books that I have had the entire time. It is full of resources and amazing statistics. I mark every chapter with these flags, using my sharpie. Then I mark notes of special importance with these sticky notes. I love writing my notes out by hand, then typing them up and add notes here and there. How do you organize your textbooks?


I hope that your Friday is full of YAY and your weekend allows you to recharge your batteries. Remember to keep everyday special, because we never need to be ordinary! 

Stay special, 
Kaylee Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling in Text with a Picture in Powerpoint

Hey friends, Happy happy Spring! Can you believe it is finally here?! Here in Alabama, we have all four seasons in one day, so I am cons...