Wednesday, January 23, 2019

#TipTuesday Teacher Bag

Good afternoon y'all,

Tip Tuesday is here and I can not wait to share this tip with you! Today will be all about my teacher bag. Have you ever felt like you are moving when you head to school in the mornings? Well I know I do! I have the BEST bag for teachers who need to carry something, yet is large enough to carry everything. It has built in pockets (I mean, who doesn't love pockets) and tons of compartments!

I did a Facebook and Instagram live on unpacking my bag. Scouts honor that I did not pre-clean it.

My bag is Vera Bradley, you can find it here. My pattern is retired, but I absolutely ADORE all of them that are available! My husband got this bag for me for graduation, they go on SUPER sale right before Christmas, which is when he snagged mine.

I always have these things in my bag:
- pencil pouch
- sticky notes
- forks
- cups
- personal bag
- jumpdrive 

Y'all, I haul this bag around like it is my job and it has withstood the test of time. I have linked some of my favorite products above, I hope you love any or one of them!

Keep it special,
Kaylee Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling in Text with a Picture in Powerpoint

Hey friends, Happy happy Spring! Can you believe it is finally here?! Here in Alabama, we have all four seasons in one day, so I am cons...