Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Holding It All Together


Hey y'all, 

Are you feeling like you are running around like a chicken with its head cut off? That is me on good days at times, but there is one thing that holds it all together for me: my planner. Yes, I said the most cliche thing in the world. However, I use my planner like my safety net against the world. 

Now, I love to watch videos, search on pinterest, and but supplies to make my planner cute. However, you have to find your planner peace in what works for you. My planner is Lilly Pulitzer brand, which I have been using since college. This planner holds my entire life, so that I can plan the rest of my life. I have a large desk calendar at school, which helps me visualize my month at a glance. But everything personal, business, and school are included in my planner. 

I carry my planner around in my purse or teacher bag, so this is the perfect size! I also love being able to keep running lists in my calendar. Currently, I have a packng list for upcoming trips, possible gift ideas, and blog posts. What kind of lists do you always have?

Here are some action shots from the upcoming month! I have included my month-at-a-glance page as well as week-at-a-glance. There is many things I have about this particular planner, but mostly I love how much room I have to write (hello, I have BIG handwriting).
The cover, isn't it beautiful?

month-at-a-glance


week-at-a-glance
I have linked my planner below and my pinterest board on all my planner inspiration! 
Planner: https://amzn.to/2FaqBXl
Pinterest Board: https://www.pinterest.com/kleeannwilkes/planning-peace/

Remember to keep everyday special,
Kaylee Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling in Text with a Picture in Powerpoint

Hey friends, Happy happy Spring! Can you believe it is finally here?! Here in Alabama, we have all four seasons in one day, so I am cons...