Friday, January 4, 2019

Word of the Year

Word of the Year 2019

I chose the word hustle so to remind myself that this year is the year to make it. Last year was a year to enjoy, however this year is something that I want to make count. I want these 12 months to be full of productivity and new things. My goal this year is to launch my business, grow my Teachers Pay Teachers store, and increase my online presence.

My brand, All Kinds of Special, was created to celebrate all things special in a life of a teacher, mom, and southern lady. I debated whether or not to create separate accounts for my personalization business and my teaching lifestyle. However, I decided to keep them as one. In this day in age, we are able to make the choice for what content we bring into our lives and what we want to keep out.

What would you like to see from me in 2019? Here are some ideas I am brainstorming:

  • monthly monogram subscriptions 
  • Bring-Your-Own blanks parties 
  • Teacher inspiration 
  • Teacher Humor 
  • Mom life 
I want to do all of this and more! These are all just dreams in my head until I can have YOU help me bring them into reality. To follow along with me, make sure to follow me on my social media pages! 

Remember to keep everyday special, 
Kaylee Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling in Text with a Picture in Powerpoint

Hey friends, Happy happy Spring! Can you believe it is finally here?! Here in Alabama, we have all four seasons in one day, so I am cons...