Wednesday, January 30, 2019

#TipTuesday Getting It All Done


Raise your hand if you are a list maker.
Raise your hand if you love a planner.
Raise your hand if you write a to do list.
Raise your hand if you write tasks on the to do list that you have already done.

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you will LOVE this freebie today. I love a to do list, however I always have so much going on that I need so much room to write. This is why I created this adorable one page to-do list that allows me to feel inspired by all that I have accomplished, and motivated for all that is left to do. Here is a preview of it.

I keep a stack of them on my clipboard and jot things down throughout the day. This way I am constantly dumping my mind instead of fretting over it. Click the here to head to my TPT store and download it!

Stay special y'all,
Kaylee Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling in Text with a Picture in Powerpoint

Hey friends, Happy happy Spring! Can you believe it is finally here?! Here in Alabama, we have all four seasons in one day, so I am cons...