Monday, February 4, 2019

Groundhog Day in the Resource Room

Hey y'all,

Groundhog Day came and went this past Saturday! I am the type of teacher that enjoys celebrating things for a good long while, so why not talk all about it today as well! I have rounded up the resources that I pulled to use! Send me pictures of how you are using these in your classroom!

I will be using this one for all of my groups! I have edited to do two and three digit addition, multiplication facts, and sight words!

Find it here



I will be using this product with my group that is working on beginning stages of reading!

Find it here

And if you are just wanting to purchase one thing and have as little prep as possible, this is the product for you! It has reading, math, and writing! I will be using this one all day long! 

Find it here

As always, I have created a Pinterest board that has all things holiday for my classroom. Go and follow me here.

I hope that you stay special friends! 

Kaylee Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling in Text with a Picture in Powerpoint

Hey friends, Happy happy Spring! Can you believe it is finally here?! Here in Alabama, we have all four seasons in one day, so I am cons...