Thursday, February 28, 2019

Dreaming of Spring Break

Who else is tired of these cold, rainy, dreary days? I am hoping everyone is raising their hands!

I definitely am dreaming on Spring Break. Many teachers plan a get away during this time, so why not stock up on the essentials! I have an exclusive offer to cupshe, aka the best swimsuit line, that I want to bring to you!

If you are rocking the #postpartumbody like I am, we are not on the lookout for the teeny-tiny bikini's! We are hunting something that will smooth our wrinkles and stay out of where-the-sun-don't-shine while chasing around kids and hauling bags.

Here are some of my favorites!

Find it here

Find it here

Find it here

I am blessed to say I am collaborating with Cupshe and would love for you to shop through my link. It does not cost you a dime, but it helps me provide for my little family! 

Click here to snag 10% off your first order! 

Stay special y'all, 
Kaylee Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling in Text with a Picture in Powerpoint

Hey friends, Happy happy Spring! Can you believe it is finally here?! Here in Alabama, we have all four seasons in one day, so I am cons...