Monday, February 4, 2019

Writing in the Resource Classroom

Hey y'all,

I just wanted to share this extra post for today. I just uploaded a new product into my Teachers Pay Teachers store, which you can find here.

Writing is a hard subject to teach for most, but it is something that has to be explicitly taught to someone. In my classroom, we work on the mechanics of writing with majority of my children, however I rarely let them just write for fun. I know that is not a common word heard in the Special Education world, but I am driven to put it back in there!

I created these monthly writing prompts to use with my students as a ways to get their creative thoughts onto paper. I give them one session to write, illustrate, and record their show. We often use Chatterpix Kids to record their pictures. They always come up with the most outlandish jobs and skills their characters have!

Here are a couple of previews available:


As you can see, this is an activity that will be perfect for all ability levels and classrooms! 

This product is on sale until FRIDAY 2/8 for just $1! Grab it while you can! 


Stay special y'all, 
Kaylee Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling in Text with a Picture in Powerpoint

Hey friends, Happy happy Spring! Can you believe it is finally here?! Here in Alabama, we have all four seasons in one day, so I am cons...