Thursday, January 17, 2019

Balance

Hey y'all,

I wanted to talk with y'all about trying to do it all. I have the type of personality that I think I have to do everything at all times. I must have a spotless house, perfectly dressed child, over-the-top lessons, and home-cooked meals. This just isn't a reality without major planning and sacrifice, which takes so much of my time.

Here at All Kinds of Special, I want you to see that we can live the best life if we are able to plan it out and have flexibility.

Here are my top five tips on how to balance:

  1. Having a planner - I have already blogged about this here 
  2. Meal Planning 
  3. Setting realistic expectations 
  4. Maintaing your home/classroom 
  5. Setting routines 
I love to learn from other mother's that are older and more experienced. We all have something to teach each other. What are your ways that you balance work/life/family? Please share below!

Stay special, 
Kaylee Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Filling in Text with a Picture in Powerpoint

Hey friends, Happy happy Spring! Can you believe it is finally here?! Here in Alabama, we have all four seasons in one day, so I am cons...